Counselling and Clinical Services:
- Anxiety, panic attacks, fears and phobias
- Sleeping Difficulties
- Relationship Difficulties
- Defence Force related issues
- Addictions (including alcohol, drugs and gambling)
- Children’s Behaviour Management
- Unresolved Grief
- Pain management
- Trauma and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Health and Education Services:
- Life Coaching to Reach Your Full Potential
- Anger Management
- Stress Management
- Assertiveness Training
- Communication Skills Training
- Parenting Skills Training
- Work Life Balance
- Career Counselling
- Occupational Testing
- Enhancing Job Performance
- Job Seeking Activities
- Vocational Counselling (including workplace issues)
- Return to Work
- Employee Assistance Programs
NDIS Approved Supports – All Delivered Face to Face
- Early Childhood Supports
Specialised individual therapy to enhance long term outcomes for young children (0-6yo) with a disability or developmental delay. Family therapy is also part of this service,
- Therapeutic Supports
Individual assessment and counselling to assist the participant to address issues, build capacity and enhance emotional wellbeing. Service is for both children (from 7yo) and adults.
- Coordination of Supports
Coordination of services (including specialist coordination activities) to address complex barriers and facilitate supports while building participant capacity and resilience.
- Behaviours Support
Development of positive behaviours management plans.
Training in behaviour management strategies for caregivers.
- Assist Access/Maintain Employment
Employment related assessment and counselling for participants to gain/maintain employment.
Transition through school and to further education.
- Assist Life Stage Transition
Individual skills development and training.
- Accommodation Tenancy
Assistance with accommodation and tenancy obligations.
- Assistance with High Intensity Daily Personal Activities
Assistance to access community/social/recreational activities when behaviour support is required.
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Processing (Trauma Focus)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Relaxation Strategies